Born in 2010, AP (Aussie Pacific) supplies a varing range of team apparel.
Colours to suit every Team with Polos, Tees, Singlets, Shorts, Tracksuits, Back Packs, Jackets, Hoodies and Business Wear.
AP describe their label as being Teamwear, for Sports or Business catering for every Team Colour Combination.
NEW FOR 2020
# The Botany Long Sleeve Polo << Click here – 6 Colours 100% Polyester DriWear™
# The Torquay Hoodie << Click here – 8 Colours – 80% Cotton/ 20% Polyester – Inset Sleeve
# The Crusader Hoodie << Click here – 7 Colours – 100% Polyester – Raglan Sleeve
* The Tasman Polo, made from Driwear™ Polyester performance fabric microknit fabric is available in a massive 32 Colours in Polos.
* The entire Tasman range consists of Polos, Tees, Singlets, Track Jackets and Track Suits, Back Packs and Gear bags in a truckload of colours.
This range shown below is available in both Mens, Ladies and Kids, just click on the pic…….
* The Hunter, for Mens, Ladies and Kids in 65% Driwear™ Polyester / 35% Cotton Pique in 17 colours, priced very attractively.
* The Lachlan Polo for Men and Ladies in a similar fabric to the popular Tasman in 9 colours
* AP use dipped anti-bacterial treated DriWear™ fabric used to make their garments.
* the Claremont Polo for Men & Ladies in a 95% Cotton/5% Spandex Honeycomb knit in 9 colours
* a Tasman Tracktop (and matching Pants) in 17 Colour combinations made from durable Ripstop Nylon
* 3 Softshell Jackets and a Vest, a Puffer Jacket and Vest and 5 Jackets in various fabrics
* The Eureka Story carries 24 colours in Polos, Tees and Singlets for Men, Ladies and Kids as well as a Eureka Track Jacket.
* There is also a range of fashionable business shirts in Short and Long Sleeve for Men plus Short, 3/4 Sleeve and Long Sleeve for Ladies.
* All Ladies shirting has a modesty button to prevent the plackets exposing, well- anything you don’t want people to see?