Here’s a brief explanation of how SupaColour works.
Colours are digitally reproduced meaning one set up regardless of how many colours are in the design.
For example, a chest print and a back print are 2 Set Ups, so one Set Up, per Logo.
This is a new process that magically combines digital colours with a conventional screen printing- it’s a top secret process that offers unlimited colours.
Normal Screen Printing by hand or by machines has a set up for each colour whereas this is one set up for a ‘gazillion’ colours.
There are varying sizes available, here are the parameters you can work in:
60mm X 60mm
100mm X 100mm
210mm X 150mm (A5)
300mm X 210mm (A4)
420mm X 290mm (A3)
What is Supacolour?
Supacolour is the latest technology in digital reproduction of logos.
It can reproduce logos perfectly without a need to compromise.
What are the benefits of using Supacolour?
– Unlimited colours and high vibrancy
– Ultra-high detail (finest of text, perfect colour gradients)
– Allows free floating text without any weeding required, hence the low cost
– Ultra-high resolution – photo reproduction achievable
– High stretchability and versatility in terms of fabrics and where it can be applied
– Robust! Can be applied across seams and on coarse fabrics.
– 100+ washes, will outlive the product and won’t peel, crack or fade.
– Using the highest quality, eco-friendly inks and no vinyl as well
– Saves time and money with very simple, cost effective pricing structure
If you need to be put in contact with your local decorator, just drop us a line and we’ll put you in touch with the closest Industry Professional in your area for this high quality multi colour printing system.
Download your Complimentary Guide to Choosing Apparel Click here>>
Please contact us…….click here>>